|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Enabling or Disabling Capacity Rules
There are multiple methods to enable or disable a capacity rule:
Enabling or Disabling a Single Capacity Rule
- Go to Accounts > System > Capacity Rules.
- Select a capacity rule. A new panel opens to the right.
- In the new panel, perform one of the following actions:
- If the capacity rule is currently enabled, click the Disable button.
- If the capacity rule is currently disabled, click the Enable button.
Enabling or Disabling Multiple Capacity Rules
- In the header, go to Accounts > System > Capacity Rules.
- In the Capacity Rules panel, select the check box beside each capacity rule that you want to enable or disable.
- Click the Bulk Change button. A pop-up menu displays. Select Enable to enable the selected capacity rules or Disable to disable the selected capacity rules.
- A dialog box displays to confirm the action:
- Click the OK button to continue.
- Click the Cancel button to discard the action.
This page was last edited on July 10, 2013, at 15:54.