Enabling or Disabling Capacity Rules
There are multiple methods to enable or disable a capacity rule:
Enabling or Disabling a Single Capacity Rule
- Go to Accounts > System > Capacity Rules.
- Select a capacity rule. A new panel opens to the right.
- In the new panel, perform one of the following actions:
- If the capacity rule is currently enabled, click the Disable button.
- If the capacity rule is currently disabled, click the Enable button.
Enabling or Disabling Multiple Capacity Rules
- In the header, go to Accounts > System > Capacity Rules.
- In the Capacity Rules panel, select the check box beside each capacity rule that you want to enable or disable.
- Click the Bulk Change button. A pop-up menu displays. Select Enable to enable the selected capacity rules or Disable to disable the selected capacity rules.
- A dialog box displays to confirm the action:
- Click the OK button to continue.
- Click the Cancel button to discard the action.
This page was last edited on July 10, 2013, at 15:54.