Reporting And Analytics Aggregates
Also known as RAA. An optional Genesys Info Mart process that creates and populates predefined aggregation tables and views within an Info Mart database. RAA aggregation tables and views provide the metrics that summarize contact center activity to facilitate reporting, and serve as the primary source of data for the GI2 and Genesys CX Insights reports. RAA is required for GI2 and Genesys CX Insights environments.
The following resources provide additional information that is relevant to this software. Consult these additional resources, as necessary.
Genesys CX Insights
Documentation for Genesys Customer Experience Insights (CX Insights) is available on the Genesys Documentation website:
- Genesys CX Insights Deployment Guide, which will help you install, start, stop, and uninstall the Genesys-provided image of MicroStrategy and the CX Insights Project and reports.
- Genesys CX Insights User's Guide, which includes a report- customization example that displays aggregated results that are sectioned by your own custom user data.
- Genesys CX Insights Release Notes are included with the IP.
- Genesys CX Insights Product Alerts and What's New are available on the GCXI page of the Genesys documentation site.
Documentation for MicroStrategy 10.x software is available on the MicroStrategy Wiki, or in an electronic format that you can download to your mobile device (QR codes). Following are some popular topics, and where to find information about them on the MicroStrategy Wiki:
Analyzing data in a MicroStrategy report or dashboard
Creating dashboards and reports
- Enterprise Reporting
- Slice and Dice Analysis
- Advanced and Predictive Analysis
- Alerts and Proactive Notification
- OLAP Analysis
- Integrate data reporting with Microsoft Office
Installing or upgrading MicroStrategy
Modelling your data and designing a project
Configuring and Administering MicroStrategy
Genesys Info Mart
Documentation for Genesys Info Mart is available on the Genesys Documentation website:
- Genesys Info Mart Operations Guide, for information about Genesys Info Mart jobs such as Job_AggregateGIM and the Genesys Info Mart Manager for managing Genesys Info Mart jobs.
- Genesys Info Mart Deployment Guide, for information about configuring the Genesys Info Mart and Interaction Concentrator servers to recognize user data.
Reporting and Analytics Aggregates
- Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Deployment Guide, which describes the runtime parameters and configuration options mentioned in this document.
- The Physical Data Model Documentation for your RDBMS, which describes the aggregate tables and subject areas.
- Reporting and Analytics Aggregates User’s Guide, which describes the different modes of running aggregation, the aggregation hierarchies, and how to configure Reporting and Analytics Aggregates (RAA) to aggregate data based on these user-defined dimensions.
Additional documentation for Genesys products is available, as follows:
- The Genesys Glossary provides a comprehensive list of the Genesys and computer-telephony integration (CTI) terminology and acronyms.
- Genesys Migration Guide, available on the Genesys Documentation website, provides documented migration strategies for Genesys product releases. Contact Genesys Customer Care for more information.
- Release Notes and Product Advisories for each Genesys product, which are available on the Genesys Documentation website.
Information about supported hardware and third-party software is available on the Genesys Documentation website in the following documents:
- The Genesys CX Insights page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide
- Genesys Supported Media Interfaces Reference Manual
- Genesys Hardware Sizing Guide, which provides information about Genesys hardware sizing guidelines for the Genesys 8.x releases. For additional system-wide planning tools and information, see the release-specific listings of System-Level Documents on the Genesys Documentation website (docs.genesys.com).
Other Genesys product documentation is available on the: