Create an Analytics Dashboard Panel
For the latest content and most recent updates, see the CX Contact Help on the Genesys Multicloud site.
Within each Analytics Dashboard you can add and configure one or more panels. A panel can be configured to highlight specific information about Jobs, Calls, SMS/Emails, Campaigns and so on.
Create an Analytics Dashboard Panel
For example purposes, performing the following steps will create a panel with information about job results.
- Click Analytics and select the dashboard to which you want to add a new panel.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click ADD A ROW. Refer to Configure a Dashboard Row for details about how to organize and set up the row.
- ImportantYou do not have to add a new row to create a new dashboard panel. The same options are available for an existing row.
- On the left side of the row, hover over the three blue rectangles and select Add Panel.
- Select the General tab and enter a title and height for the new panel.
- Select Editable to lock the specific dashboard so that it cannot be changed in the future
- Select Collapsable to enable the Collapsable Row option.
- Select the Add Panel tab and from the Select Panel Type list select the type of panel you want to create. An assortment of fields and parameters appear.
- Configure the fields and parameters and click Save".
Configure an Analytics Dashboard Panel
- Click Analytics and select the dashboard containing the panel you want to change.
- In the top right corner of the panel click Configure icon .
- In the General tab configure one or more of the following options.
- Title - The panel name.
- Span - Enables you to define the panel width.
- Editable - Enables you to lock the specific dashboard so that it cannot be changed in the future.
- Inspect - Select Inspect to view the Last Elasticsearch Query. When enabled, the Inspect icon appears in the top right corner of the panel.
- In the Panel tab configure the available options. For details about each option refer to the Panel List table below.
- In the Queries tab you can add conditions (that is, a customized query that is applied to the panel).
|aggstable||The aggstable panel is a table with aggregation by field or time period. This table represents the count of events, aggregated (grouped) according to a specified field or according to a time range. Each cell in the aggstable table includes an events (documents) count for the Vertical Field value and the Horizontal Field value. ”[+]|
|Audittable||The Audittable panel supports the filtering of multiple values in each column. That is, ASC/DESC column and a detailed view of the row when it is clicked. [+]|
|Customtable||The Customtable panel is a table in which the columns contain mathematical expressions and links to other columns. [+]|
|ddfilter||The ddfilter panel enables you to create a custom filter for each user. [+]|
|goal||The goal panel displays displays the progress of a fixed goal in a pie chart. [+]|
|histogram||The histogram panel enables you to display time charts. This panel includes numerous modes and transformations that enable you to display event counters, mean, min, max and the total of numeric fields, and derivatives of counter fields. [+]|
|number||Displays the results of an Elasticsearch query as a number and percent of the total record count. This panel can be filtered according to a specific field value. For example, Success jobs count. [+]|
|sankey||The sankey panel displays a flow diagram, in which the width of the arrows is shown proportionally to the flow quantity. [+]|
|table||The table panel displays a view that can be sorted and divided into pages. The information in this panel can be arranged into defined columns and offers several interactions (for example, adhoc term aggregations). [+]|
|terms||The terms panel displays a table, bar chart or pie chart based on the results of an Elasticsearch terms facet. [+]|
|Text||The Text panel displays static formatted as markdown, sanitized html or as plain . [+]|