CX Contact Analytics
For the latest content and most recent updates, see the CX Contact Help on the Genesys Multicloud site.
CX Contact (CXC) Analytics is a powerful tool that enables you to obtain an extensive and detailed understanding about CX Contact processes. With a series of different dashboards, CX Contact Analytics offers a variety of visualizations and in-depth reporting panels that highlight specific aspects of Jobs, Calls, SMS/Emails, Campaigns and so on.
- Almost Real-Time Reporting - As soon as an event occurs, CXC Analytics can start to use the resulting data to build reports.
- Custom Time Period - Data extraction that enables you to view how processes are performing over time.
- Advanced Filtering Options - Enables you to pinpoint specific data.
Design your Dashboard
- Configure a Dashboard - Provides details about how to design the dashboard to generate the data you want.
- Configure a Dashboard Row - Provides details about how to organize and set up the dashboard row.
- Create an Analytics Dashboard Panel - Provides details about how to add and configure a dashboard panel.
Use the following options in the Analytics tab to create custom dashboard views.
|Outbound Schedules Dashboard
|Contains data about a Schedule's status and its results.
|Contains data about a Job's status and its results.
|Device Import Detail Records
|Contains data about Device Import Detail Record results.
|Contains data about numbers that were removed from one or more Call Lists.
|Campaign Group Event Record
|Contains data about the status of a Campaign group.
|Call Result Record
|Contains data about call attempts.
|Contact History Record
|Contains statistical and contact data about call attempts.
|Contains data about SMS/EMAIL events.
|Contains data about user events (that is, who did what and exactly when).
Click the Analytics menu to open the Analytics page. The following image depicts a typical Analytics page.