|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Configuring Statistical Days and Statistical Tables for Time Ranges
- To configure Statistical Days and Statistical Tables in Genesys Administrator.
- In Genesys Administrator > Provisioning tab > Routing, in the Statistical Tables view, create an OCS folder (for example, OCServer).
- Create a Statistical table with the Special Day type for weekdays.
- Create Statistical Days for each weekday.
- For each day, configure the start and end time for the workday.
Note: A workdays list might not be limited to Monday through Friday if you configure Saturday and/or Sunday as workdays.
- Create a Statistical table with the Special Day type for holidays.
- Create a Statistical Day for each holiday.
- For each holiday, configure its start and end time.
Note: When a Dialing Session for a Campaign Group is loaded, OCS searches for the current date in the holiday table.
If the timerange for this date is not found, OCS looks in the weekdays table. If the time range for this date is still not found, OCS considers it a weekend if one or both of the holiday and weekday tables are configured. If neither table is configured and a time range for this date is not found, OCS considers the time range as a holiday (HDAY). Warning: For more information about configuring Statistical tables and days, see Framework Genesys Administrator Help.
Configuring SCXML Treatment Options
Configure the following options at either the Campaign Group or Calling List level.
- treatment-weekdays-table -- Defines the name of the Statistical Table configuration object for the business weekdays, as created in the procedure Configuring Statistical Days and Statistical Tables for Time Ranges.
- treatment-holidays-table -- Defines the name of the Statistical Table configuration object for holidays, as created in the procedure Configuring Statistical Days and Statistical Tables for Time Ranges.
- treatment-uri -- Specifies the URI that defines the resource location of the SCXML script on the Application Server. It can include call parameters/values that you want applied to the treatment script, allowing you to use the same treatment for different Calling Lists but specify unique parameters/values for each Calling List.
- treatment-preferred-contact-field -- Specifies the field name in the Calling List table which OCS uses for the given record to determine if this record in a chain should be used for the first chain dial attempt.
|Note:||This value of this option identifies the contact type of the next record for which to search in a chain when the ocs.next_record event includes the gsw_preferred_flag equal to yes (see the Events from OCS table).|
Deploying a Treatment Script to an Application Server (IIS)
- To deploy the treatments to an Application Server.
- Navigate to the C:\Inetpub\wwwroot folder.
- Copy the treatment script files with the .xml or .scxml extensions to that folder.
If the script is updated while is it currently being used by a campaign that is running, OCS applies the new treatment to all chains processed after the update.
Error handling is addressed using the Error.Attribute and Error.Configuration events, as described in the Events from OCS table.