intelligent Workload Distribution 9.0 Deployment Guide
Welcome to the intelligent Workload Distribution 9.0 Deployment Guide. This document describes how to install and configure intelligent Workload Distribution (iWD).This document is valid for 9.0.x releases of this product.
This document is intended for:
- IT staff responsible for iWD installation and configuration.
- Business analysts responsible for Department and Process configuration.
It assumes that you understand:
- The workflow concepts implemented in the various enterprise source systems (for example, business process management (BPM) systems, host systems, CRM systems, and so on) from which the iWD solution captures tasks.
- Network design and operation.
- Your own network configurations.
- Prepare for Installation
- Interaction Server Configuration
- Installing iWD GAX Plug-in
- Uploading IPs Using GAX
- Installing Genesys Rules System
- Installing iWD History Node
- Installing Runtime Node
- Installing iWD Manager