Roles and Privileges
iWD 9.0 uses Genesys Role-Based Access Control (RBAC). For details of how to use this feature please see:
- Genesys Administrator documentation set
- Genesys Security Guide
- Roles in the main GAX Help (new document).
GAX iWD Plug-in Privileges
- iWD Read Solution—Read privilege for iWD Solution.
- iWD Modify Solution—Modify privilege for iWD Solution.
- iWD Create Solution—Create privilege for iWD Solution.
- iWD Delete Solution—Delete privilege for iWD Solution.
- iWD Read Department—Read privilege for iWD Department.
- iWD Modify Department—Modify privilege for iWD Department.
- iWD Create Department—Create privilege for iWD Department.
- iWD Delete Department—Delete privilege for iWD Department.
- iWD Read Process—Read privilege for iWD Process.
- iWD Modify Process—Modify privilege for iWD Process.
- iWD Create Process—Create privilege for iWD Process.
- iWD Delete Process—Delete privilege for iWD Process.
- iWD Read Tenant—Read privilege for Tenant.
- iWD Read Capture Point—Read privilege for Capture Point.
In order to apply full Role-Based Access Control to the iWD GAX Plug-in on the GAX dashboard, use the following roles in iWD GAX Plug-in's template:
- IWD_READ_LOOKUP_TABLES—Read privilege for lookup tables
- IWD_MODIFY_LOOKUP_TABLES—Modify privilege for lookup tables
- IWD_CREATE_LOOKUP_TABLES—Create privilege for lookup tables
- IWD_DELETE_LOOKUP_TABLES—Delete privilege for lookup tables
- IWD_READ_DATAMART—Read privilege for Data Mart
- IWD_MODIFY_DATAMART—Modify privilege for Data Mart
- IWD_MONITOR_DATAMART—Monitor privilege for Data Mart
- IWD_MANAGE_DATAMART—Manage privilege for Data Mart
Users without the relevant permissions will not be able to view the iWD tile on the GAX dashboard.
iWD Manager Privileges
- View Solutions—Viewing privilege for iWD Solutions
- Configure Ixn Custom Properties—Privilege to configure Interaction Custom Properties needed by iWD
- View Tasks for Departments—Viewing Tasks privilege for iWD Departments
- View Tasks for Processes—Viewing Tasks privilege for iWD Processes
- Modify Media Icons—Modification privilege for iWD Media Icons
- Create Media Icons—Creation privilege for iWD Media Icons
- Delete Media Icons—Deletion privilege for iWD Media Icons
- View Media Icons—Viewing privilege for iWD Media Icons
- Modify Filters—Modification privilege for iWD GTL Filters
- Create Filters—Creation privilege for iWD GTL Filters
- Delete Filters—Deletion privilege for iWD GTL Filters
- View Filters—View privilege for iWD GTL Filters. Required for displaying "'Filters'" tab in the left menu.
- View Global Task List—Viewing Global Task List page privilege
- Export Tasks—Exporting tasks privilege
- Cancel Tasks—Canceling tasks privilege
- Hold/Resume Tasks—Putting on hold or resuming tasks privilege
- Modify Tasks—Modification of tasks privilege
- View Tasks by Capture Point—Viewing tasks by capture point privilege
- View All Tasks—Viewing all tasks in solution privilege
- Open Rules Authoring—Privilege to open Rules Authoring link
- Open iWD Web—Privilege to open iWD Web link
- Import Configuration—Privilege to import configuration from an XML file
- Export Configuration—Privilege to export configuration to an XML file
Important Information About Filtering Permissions
The following additional information is also important to note when you are filtering permissions:
- Create/Modify/Delete Filters privileges are pointless without the View Filters permission because it is required to show the "'Filters"' tab.
- Public filters can be changed from Private by any user that has Modify Filter permissions.
- The owner of a Private filter can always modify or delete that filter, even if they do not have Delete and/or Modify security role permissions.
- The username of the owner of any filter is displayed on the Filter configuration screen to make referencing easy.