iWD History Node Limitations
- History Node and History Node clusters can only support one Tenant. For multi-tenant configurations, a separate History Node instance is needed for each Tenant.
- Migration of data from iWD Data Mart 8.5 to iWD Data Mart 9.0 is not supported due to schema changes. Task history migration is supported for tasks that are still in the Interaction Server database.
- iWD Data Mart does not support horizontal scalability. Possible mitigations include:
- Scaling the application vertically.
- Splitting the business structure into solutions.
- Authentication and encryption is only supported for the Configuration Server connection.
This page was last modified on December 19, 2017, at 08:01.