Installing the iWD GAX Plug-in
iWD GAX Plug-in is installed in the GAX standard way—the procedure is described here (opens a new document).
1. Before any install of the GAX Plug-in, if you have installed it previously you must perform the removal procedure below to ensure a clean installation.
2. Install the plug-in in the GAX working directory: for example; /GCTI/GAX/plug-ins.
3. You will need to re-start GAX after installing the plug-in.
Notes on Localization
- The base GAX application and its plugins (including iWD GAX plug-in) are not fully separated with their localization.
- All localization packages of all supported plugins and the GAX base localization package should be installed together.
- All installed localization packages should contain the same set of languages.
Note on Removing the iWD GAX Plug-in
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/gax-iwd.jar file
- <GAX_HOME>/plug-ins/gax-iwd.jar file
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/plugins/gax-iwd directory
Note on Installing/Removing Language Pack Plug-ins
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/gax-iwd-lp-<lang-build>.jar (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de-8.5.100.02.jar file -this should be removed by iWD GAX language pack uninstaller).
- <GAX_HOME>/plug-ins/gax-iwd-lp-<lang-build>.jar (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de-8.5.100.02.jar file).
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/plugins/gax-iwd-lp-<lang> (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de directory).
To upgrade any plug-in, you need to follow the instructions above to remove the old plug-in, then install the new one.