Installing the iWD GAX Plug-in
Before any install of the GAX Plug-in, if you have installed it previously you must perform the removal procedure below to ensure a clean installation.
- Copy the iWD GAX Plug-in IP to the host machine.
- Stop GAX (if it is running).
- Run the setup.exe (Windows) or install.sh (Linux) installation file.
- Follow the prompts in the installer to install the iWD GAX Plug-in. Install the plug-in in the GAX working directory under the plug-ins sub-folder: for example; /GCTI/GAX/plug-ins.
- Restart GAX.
Notes on Localization
- The base GAX application and its plugins (including iWD GAX plug-in) are not fully separated with their localization.
- iWD GAX Plug-in is delivered with all available localizations at the time of its release.
Notes on Installing/Removing the iWD GAX Plug-in
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/gax-iwd.jar file
- <GAX_HOME>/plug-ins/gax-iwd.jar file
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/plugins/gax-iwd directory
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/gax-iwd-lp-<lang-build>.jar (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de-9.0.007.01.jar file)
- <GAX_HOME>/plug-ins/gax-iwd-lp-<lang-build>.jar (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de-9.0.007.01.jar file)
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/plugins/gax-iwd-lp-<lang> (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de directory)
To upgrade any plug-in, you need to follow the instructions above to remove the old plug-in, then install the new one.