Creating the Tenant in GAX
- Navigate to GAX -> Configuration -> Environment > Tenants.
- Click New to open a configuration page. This has three tabs: General, Options and iWD Attributes. Two other tabs, Permissions, Dependencies appear when the Tenant is saved.
- Enter the following information. For some fields, you can either enter the name of a value or click Browse to select a value from a list:
- Name—The name of the Tenant. You must specify a value for this property, and that value must be unique within the Configuration Database.
- Password—A password that must be used to access this Tenant.
- Confirm Password—A confirmation of the password.
- Parent Tenant—The parent Tenant of this Tenant. By default, the parent Tenant is the Tenant in which you are creating the new Tenant. If you change this field, the new Tenant will be created as a new child Tenant under the specified parent Tenant. To subsequently change the parent Tenant, refer to the Structure tab, above.
- Chargeable Number—The account number to which activities for this Tenant are charged, for cost-tracking purposes.
- Default Contract—The default cost contract applied to resources of this Tenant. For more information, refer to the Routing Solutions chapter of the Universal Routing 8.0 Routing Application Configuration Guide.
- State Enabled—If selected, indicates that the object is in regular operating condition and can be used without any restrictions.
- Ignore the Options tab.
- Configure user permissions for this Tenant.
- Configure any Dependencies for this Tenant.
- Configure the iWD Attributes for this Tenant.
- ID—The Tenant's runtime ID, generated automatically.
- Description of the tenant.
- Social Messaging Enabled—Check to enable social engagement integration for this Tenant.
- Rule Authoring Tool URL—The URL of the Genesys Rules Authoring Tool for this iWD Tenant.
- Current Configuration Version—Contains the version of iWD configuration (Filters, Media Icons, Account Settings) which is applied for the current tenant.
- Actual Configuration Version—Contains the latest available configuration version.
- Click the "Update Configuration" button to update the Tenant configuration to the actual version. Usually this button is disabled, and updates are automatically applied during the login into GAX if the user has sufficient permissions. But during the process of creating a new tenant, users must invoke the update explicitly.
- Click Inventory Report to print to screen a complete view of the Tenant hierarchy, including Solutions, Departments and Processes.
- Add any Custom Tenant attributes by clicking Add and filling in the Name Type and Value table.
- Save the Tenant.
- Open the Tenant again, go to the iWD Attributes tab and click the Update Configuration button to create the default set of iWD Manager filters.
- Add the created Tenant to the Genesys applications used. To do this:
- Open the configuration object of the application that you have deployed and configured to which connections will be made.
- Open the Tenants tab.
- Add the created tenant.
- Save changes to the configuration object.
Configure your IWD Solution manually by following the procedure here. Create as many iWD solutions as are required for your business needs. Each iWD solution requires its own dedicated Stat Server. For each iWD Solution that you you create, configure iWD manually and install the Stat Server Java Extension.