|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Installing the iWD GAX Plug-in
iWD GAX Plug-in is installed in the GAX standard way—the procedure is described here (opens a new document).
1. Before any install of the GAX Plug-in, if you have installed it previously you must perform the removal procedure below to ensure a clean installation.
2. Install the plug-in in the GAX working directory: for example; /GCTI/GAX/plug-ins.
3. You will need to re-start GAX after installing the plug-in.
Notes on Localization
- The base GAX application and its plugins (including iWD GAX plug-in) are not fully separated with their localization.
- iWD GAX Plug-in is delivered with all available localizations at the time of its release.
Notes on Installing/Removing the iWD GAX Plug-in
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/gax-iwd.jar file
- <GAX_HOME>/plug-ins/gax-iwd.jar file
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/plugins/gax-iwd directory
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/gax-iwd-lp-<lang-build>.jar (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de-9.0.007.01.jar file)
- <GAX_HOME>/plug-ins/gax-iwd-lp-<lang-build>.jar (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de-9.0.007.01.jar file)
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/plugins/gax-iwd-lp-<lang> (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de directory)
To upgrade any plug-in, you need to follow the instructions above to remove the old plug-in, then install the new one.