Default Value: 0
Valid Values: 0, 1
Changes Take Effect:
Specifies whether Service Level should be calculated from the number of interactions distributed or from the number of interactions offered, taking into account abandoned interactions.
The default value 0 indicates that Service Level is calculated, based on the number of interactions distributed. To include abandoned interactions, set the value to 1.
Workforce Management Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for new features introduced in WFM Web 220.127.116.11.
- TLS 1.2 is supported to provide secure network connections between WFM applications, Genesys Management Framework, and third-party software. WFM supports configurations that use only FIPS 140-2-compliant algorithms in secure network connections. For more information about securing connections, see the Workforce Management Adminstrator's Guide. (WFM-30288)
- The WFM Server Application has a new [auth] configuration section and option, and the following new option in the [Server] configuration section:
Default Value: " "
Valid Values: " ", wfm
Changes Take Effect: After restart
Specifies the provider that performs WFM user authentication.
If this option value is set to:
- " " (empty string)—WFM Server SOAP API authenticates WFM users.
- wfm—WFM Server REST API (on-premises) authenticates WFM users.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
WFM now adjusts the end time of Rotating Patterns that have fixed shifts only if an unpaid time-off request is in Granted status. Previously, WFM adjusted the end time also if the unpaid time-off request was in Preferred status. (WFM-32317)
During the wait-listing process, WFM Server now changes the status of the entire batch of Time-Off requests to either Scheduled or Not Scheduled, depending on the configured time-off limits. Previously, in certain circumstances, the status of some wait-listed time-off requests in a batch could be Scheduled, while others could be Not Scheduled. (WFM-32267)
WFM has improved verification of time-off constraints, significantly reducing the time it takes to insert or modify time-off states in the schedule. (WFM-32233)
WFM has improved staffing calculations, providing better estimations when Average Time to Abandon metrics are high, service-level objectives are low, and individual calls are successfully handled within service-level objectives after long wait times. Previously in this scenario, ASA and Abandonment % were underestimated when the [ForecastService] ServiceLevelMethod option value was set to 2 or 3, resulting in the number of agents for calculated staffing being lower than expected, or the Activity service being higher than expected, in respect to the number of scheduled agents. (WFM-31662)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.214.08.