Workforce Management Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- WFM Server now perfoms data synchronization between the Genesys Configuration database and the WFM database.
- New Options—The following options are new in WFM Server Application's
- Option Moved—The LocalTimezones configuration option is now located in WFM Server Application's ConfigService section. Previously, this option was in the Configuration Utility Application.
- Option Removed—The AdjustCarryOverByBonus configuration option has been removed from WFM Server Application's CalendarService section and is no longer in use.
- Support for Oracle 12c Database Management Systems
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) 2014
This release contains the following resolved issues:
WFM Server now correctly performs Site constraint validation Minimum Duration Between the Start Times of Two Consecutive Working Days against Minimum Duration Between the End of the Day and Start of Next Working Day. Previously, WFM Server incorrectly performed validation if either of these parameters was set to Unlimited and would issue an inappropriate Warning message. (WFM-22556)
WFM Server now disregards Historical data for Events that have an impact lower than -99 percent. (WFM-22552)
Teams, based on Profiles are now display in the Agent selection tree in the Schedule Intra-Day and Weekly views. Previously, the profile-based Teams sometimes did not appear in the Agent selection tree in these views. (WFM-22280)
The Team name is now always displayed in the Schedule Scenario Intra-Day view. Previously, the Team Name column would sometimes be empty if the selected Teams in the Agent tree, included some that were fully selected and others that were only partially selected. (WFM-22095)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 184.108.40.206.