Web Services and Applications 8.5.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 8.5.x releases of Web Services and Applications. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
Available Releases[+] Note about release order
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|22.214.171.124||06/10/16||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
|126.96.36.199||03/25/16||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
|8.5.201.09||03/04/16||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
The operating systems available for use with each component release are listed in the table at a high level only. For more detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations, see the Web Services and Applications page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
Discontinued Support[+] Note about discontinued items
Screen and Call Recording functionality is no longer part of Web Services and Applications. To use this functionality, please deploy Genesys Interaction Recording (GIR) in a separate Cassandra keyspace.
The Dashboard is no longer available in Workspace Web Edition. It was removed in 188.8.131.52.
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 8.5.x releases of Web Services and Applications, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
For additional information about Web Services and Applications, see the following documentation:
- The documentation related to this software is available from the Web Services and Applications page.
- The Web Services and Applications Deployment Guide provides deployment and configuration details for Web Services, Workspace Web Edition, and Gplus Adapter for Salesforce.
- The Web Services and Applications Configuration Guide gives you the information that you need to configure Workspace Web Edition and Gplus Adapter for Salesforce.
- The Web Services API Reference covers all the resources and methods available through the Web Services API.
- The Workspace Web Edition Help gives you the information that you need to use the Workspace Web Edition agent desktop application.
- The Workspace Web Edition Developer's Guide and API Reference gives you the information that you need to customize Workspace Web Edition and work with its APIs.
- The Gplus Adapter User Guide gives you information that you need to use Gplus Adapter for Salesforce.
- The Web Services and Applications page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations for Web Services and Applications components.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.