|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
Workspace Web Edition
- The feature to configure which agent groups are displayed in Team Communicator is improved to support virtual agent group.
- Service Client API now reports Ready with reason as READY_ACTION_CODE type. Previously, Ready with reason was incorrectly reported as READY type.
- When an agent puts an inbound email in a workbin, the event generated on Service Client API is now a Removed event with state = SAVED_IN_WORKBIN. Previously, the state was not updated and the Removed event was generated with a wrong state.
- Support for Genesys Universal Contact Server 9.1.
- Routing point monitoring is now supported for SIP Cluster environments.
- IVR monitoring is now supported only in SIP Cluster environments. The supervisor must be configured to monitor routing points.
The following Workspace features are not supported for SIP Cluster:
- Remote agent phone number support
- Nailed up connection establishment on first call
- Routing Point coaching
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Workspace Web Edition
Agents can now one-step transfer a call to a routing point using a number containing non-numerical characters. Previously, Workspace removed the non-numerical characters, causing the operation to fail. (HTCC-30073)
During a logout operation, the following response from Interaction Server is considered as success: "Unknown client id request from proxy". Previously, the operation would fail and return an error back to the client. (HTCC-30040)
In SIP Cluster environments, After Call Work state is now correctly ended for business calls when an agent switches to After Call Work and then to either Not Ready or Ready while the call is in the Established state. Previously, this scenario was supported only for non-SIP Cluster environments. (HTCC-29983)
The password dialog box is now localized correctly. Previously, the dialog box displayed English content in a French environment. (HTCC-29934)
To improve performance, the CaseView is no longer updated each time a chat message is received from a contact. (HTCC-28958)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 18.104.22.168.