Also known as ICON. A Genesys product that collects and stores detailed data from various sources in a contact center that is empowered by using Genesys software. Downstream reporting systems can access Interaction Concentrator data in near–real time.
Operating on top of Genesys Framework, the product consists of a server application that is called ICON and a database that is called Interaction Database (IDB). The server receives data from data sources such as Configuration Server, T-Server, or particular Genesys solutions; it then stores this data in IDB by using Genesys DB Server.
Default Value: 3600
Valid Values: 0 or any positive integer
Changes Take Effect: On the next ETL cycle
Modified: 8.1.1 (behavior changed)
Specifies the maximum time, in seconds, after the end of a call, during which an agent who handled that call can send UserEvent-based key-value pair (KVP) data. If the call has ended and the UserEvent-based KVP data is sent after this timeout, the transformation job does not process the UserEvent-based KVP data.
Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Predictive Routing enhancements — Genesys Info Mart now supports enhanced reporting on Genesys Predictive Routing (GPR) usage, including more detailed reporting about scores, thresholds, predictors, and routing. To enable the enhanced reporting, new KVPs from Predictive Routing - URS Strategy Subroutines release 9.0.015.00 or higher populate a new Info Mart dimension table, GPM_DIM1, and new columns in the GPM_FACT table. In addition, the values provided in some existing KVPs have been modified.
- Support for Chat Thread reporting — In Genesys Engage cloud deployments with Advanced Chat, Genesys Info Mart supports reporting on chat threads:
- New tables, CHAT_THREAD_FACT and MEDIA_ORIGIN, store data for chat thread statistics. A new column in the CHAT_SESSION_FACT table, THREAD_ID, has been included for future use, to integrate chat session with chat thread reporting.
- A new Genesys CX Insights (GCXI) report, Chat Thread Report, is populated from the summarized thread data now available in Genesys Info Mart. (Chat Thread reporting in GCXI requires Reporting and Analytics Aggregates [RAA] release 8.5.009.04 or higher and GCXI release 9.0.011.00 or higher.)
- For more information, see the Chat Thread Report in the Reporting in the cloud guide.
- Support for the following operating environments:
- Oracle Linux 7 operating system (GIM-12205)
- OpenJDK 11 (GIM-12197)
- See the Genesys Info Mart page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information.
- Logging Enhancements — A new log event, 55-20175, supports improved handling of Outbound Contact scenarios where a field mapped to one of the columns RECORD_FIELD_1 through RECORD_FIELD_10 of the CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT table contains a value that is out of range for the column type (numeric(14,4)).
This release contains the following resolved issues:
In deployments that include desktop implementations other than Workspace Desktop Edition (WDE) — for example, Gplus Adapter for Siebel CRM — Genesys Info Mart now correctly creates two CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT records with separate CALLID values, in scenarios where the following sequence of events occurs:
- Retrieve a preview of a record from Outbound Contact Server (OCS).
- Retrieve a second record from OCS
- Dial the first record.
- Dial the second record.
- Update completion status, and mark the chain as processed.
Previously in such a scenario, Genesys Info Mart created two CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT records with the same CALLID value.
Genesys Info Mart no longer discards voice interactions in scenarios where the GSW_CALL_TYPE KVP is removed from the call-based attached data. Previously in such scenarios, Genesys Info Mart discarded the interaction and logged a NullPointerException. (GIM-12376)
In Outbound Contact scenarios where a field mapped to one of the columns RECORD_FIELD_1 through RECORD_FIELD_10 of the CONTACT_ATTEMPT_FACT table contains a value that is out of range for the column type (numeric(14,4)), Genesys Info Mart replaces the value with the nearest valid (numeric(14,4)) number, and logs this message:
55-20175: [column_name]: value '[original value]' from chainguid=[chainguid], fieldid=[field-dbid] is out of the range of representable values for the data type, replaced by nearest valid value '[replacement]'.
Previously in such scenarios, Genesys Info Mart failed with a database-specific exception indicating an incorrect value that exceeded the column type precision.
The transformation job no longer processes the last Kafka record from the previous chunk into the COBROWSE_FACT table. Previously, the transformation job processed the last record from the previous chunk, which it later ignored. This resulted in an unnecessary log message, warning about a duplicated record in the COBROWSE_FACT table. (GIM-12336)
Genesys Info Mart now supports late-arriving focus time information for multimedia interactions. Previously, the focus time metrics for multimedia interactions — FOCUS_TIME_COUNT and FOCUS_TIME_DURATION in the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table — were populated based on the information sent right after the agent party terminated. Genesys Info Mart now waits for focus time information to arrive up to the amount of time configured in user-event-data-timeout after the agent leaves the interaction. (GIM-12304)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator (ICON) release 8.1.514.11 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 184.108.40.206. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5.010 requires Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.009 or higher. Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 is compatible with Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.1.4 and higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager and Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) interoperability requirements are reciprocal:
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5.010.02 and later requires GAX release 8.5.270.06, and vice versa.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager 8.5 releases earlier than 8.5.010 require GAX 8.5 releases earlier than GAX 8.5.270.06, and vice versa.