Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The export job now creates indexes based on CREATE_AUDIT_KEY and UPDATE_AUDIT_KEY. These indexes improve export performance. Previously, users created these indexes by running the script make_export_indexes.sql.
- The export job now exports data from the following additional tables:
If you migrate Genesys Info Mart to this release, and the output directory contains previously exported data, data from these three tables is exported starting from the current export time range of the export job.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Genesys Info Mart now correctly populates CUSTOMER_* metrics in the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT (IRF) table in scenarios where:
- The environment uses SIP Server, and the ICON use-server-partyuuid configuration option is set to 1.
- An agent makes a cross-site consultation call through a local routing point.
Previously in such scenarios, CUSTOMER_* metrics might have been incorrectly populated with non-zero values for the consult initiator and receiver IRF records. (GIM-11111)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator release 8.1.509.07 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 22.214.171.124. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5 requires Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.002 or later. Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 is compatible with Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.1.4 and higher.