Default Value: false
Valid Values: true, false
Changes Take Effect: At the next run of Job_TransformGIM
Starting with release 8.1.1, specifies whether Genesys Info Mart will adjust the mediation duration in MSFs for virtual queues to include time that was spent in strategies but not in associated virtual queues—for example, if an interaction spends 3 minutes in a strategy and is in a virtual queue for 2 of those minutes, whether the MSF for the virtual queue will report the duration as 3 minutes or 2 minutes.
- false—Genesys Info Mart never includes strategy time that is outside the virtual queue in the mediation duration. This setting means that there might be gaps between the end time of the MSF for a virtual queue that is used by a strategy and the IRF that follows the strategy’s routing, or between the start time of the MSF for a virtual queue and the end time of a previous MSF (for example, the MSF for an Interaction Workbin).
- true—Genesys Info Mart includes strategy time that is outside the virtual queue in the mediation duration in MSFs for virtual queues.
Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for reporting on Co-browse sessions — In Genesys Cloud deployments with Co-browse Server 9.0.003.02 or higher, Genesys Info Mart now supports reporting on Co-browse sessions. Co-browse data is populated in the COBROWSE_* tables that were originally added to the Info Mart schema in release 8.5.011.14. (GIM-12267)
- Outbound Contact reporting extended to unattempted records — In Outbound Contact deployments with CX Contact release 9.0.000.09 or higher, Genesys Info Mart now supports reporting on contact list records that were suppressed from an outbound campaign. New LDR_* tables in the Info Mart database are populated with data that Genesys Info Mart obtains from CX Contact through Elasticsearch. The new tables supplement existing reporting about campaign activity and calling list usage sourced from Outbound Contact Server (OCS) through ICON.
- Genesys Info Mart support for CX Contact reporting on unattempted records is defined out-of-box and cannot be customized.
- For links to more information, see New in Release 8.5.012 in the Genesys Info Mart Deployment Guide.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The CTL_TRANSFORM_TODO table no longer grows larger over time. Previously, some unnecessary records were not deleted from the CTL_TRANSFORM_TODO table, causing it to add two additional records in each ETL cycle. (GIM-12272)
In multimedia deployments with scenarios where the option adjust-vq-time-by-strategy-time is set to true, the transformation job now correctly populates records for virtual queues in the MSF table. Previously in such scenarios, when a strategy put an interaction into a virtual queue with some delay, records associated with the virtual queue might be missing from the MSF table. (GIM-12250)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator release 8.1.514.11 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 220.127.116.11. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5.010 requires Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.009 or higher. Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 is compatible with Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.1.4 and higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager and Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) interoperability requirements are reciprocal:
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5.010.02 and later requires GAX release 8.5.270.06, and vice versa.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager 8.5 releases earlier than 8.5.010 require GAX 8.5 releases earlier than GAX 8.5.270.06, and vice versa.