Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The export job now exports data from two additional tables: GIDB_GC_LOGIN and GIDB_GCX_LOGIN_INFO. Note that, if you migrate Genesys Info Mart to this release, and the output directory contains previously exported data, data from the GIDB_GC_LOGIN and GIDB_GCX_LOGIN_INFO tables is exported starting from the current export time range of the export job.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Genesys Info Mart now correctly populates CUSTOMER_* metrics in the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT (IRF) table in scenarios where:
- The environment uses SIP Server, and the ICON use-server-partyuuid configuration option is set to 1.
- An agent makes a cross-site consultation call through a local routing point.
Previously in such scenarios, CUSTOMER_* metrics might have been incorrectly populated with non-zero values for the consult initiator and receiver IRF records. (GIM-11111)
Genesys Info Mart now correctly reports the technical result in the MEDIATION_SEGMENT_FACT (MSF) table in scenarios where:
- A two-step transfer or conference is completed to a cross-site routing point whose strategy includes a virtual queue.
- The call is abandoned by the customer while still in the virtual queue.
Previously in such scenarios, the MSF record for the virtual queue contained an incorrect technical result of Cleared/Unspecified instead of CustomerAbandoned/AbandonedWhileQueued. (GIM-11093)
Genesys Info Mart now correctly represents voice interactions for scenarios where:
- A predictive outbound call originates on one site and is routed to an agent on another site.
- The ICON advanced-ext-party-reconstruction configuration option is set to 1.
Previously in such scenarios, Genesys Info Mart may have created an extra IRF record for the routing point that originated the call. (GIM-11067)
In high availability (HA) deployments where redundant Interaction Concentrators (ICON) monitor a given set of data sources, the extraction job now correctly processes data in scenarios where:
- One ICON in the HA pair writes data for all its data sources to its Interaction Database (IDB), but with a delay.
- The second ICON in the HA pair writes data to its IDB promptly, but doesn't have an active data source session for one of the data sources that both ICONs are monitoring.
Previously in such scenarios, Genesys Info Mart might have extracted only partial data. (GIM-10989)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator release 8.1.509.07 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 18.104.22.168. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5 requires Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.002 or later. Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 is compatible with Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.1.4 and higher.