Default Value: false
Valid Values: true, false
Changes Take Effect: On the next ETL cycle
Specifies whether the time that an interaction is in an Interaction Workbin is considered to be hold time or mediation.
- false—Workbin time is considered to be mediation. Whether or not the workbin activity will be represented by an MSF record depends on the value of the populate-mm-workbin-facts option.
- true—Workbin time is considered to be hold if the handling resource places the interaction into its own personal workbin. The hold ends when any resource takes the interaction out of the workbin. Various hold metrics are reported in the IRF record that is associated with that handling resource.
Default Value: 0
Valid Values: 1, 0
Changes Take Effect: After restart
Related Options: lookup-queue-on-ringing
Controls whether ICON identifies the PARENTPARTYID and the PARENTLINKTYPE of the Ringing party in event flows in which EventRinging comes before EventDiverted or the call is routed to an external switch.
You can set this option on the Annex tab either of the Switch or the DN configuration object, or both. If it is set to a valid value, the DN-level option overrides the value set for the Switch.
- 0—ICON preserves its former behavior; that is, ICON does not identify the PARENTPARTYID or the PARENTLINKTYPE in the above-described event flows. Note however, that if the ring-divert option is set to 0, ICON can still identify the PARENTPARTYID or the PARENTLINKTYPE if the lookup-queue-on-ringing option is set to 1.
- 1—ICON correctly sets the value of the PARENTPARTYID and the PARENTLINKTYPE.
Default Value: off
Valid Values: off or any valid location of the cluster node(s) of the Elasticsearch cluster, properly formatted
Changes Take Effect: On the next ETL cycle
This option specifies one or more nodes in the Elasticsearch cluster that Genesys Info Mart uses to retrieve data from an Elasticsearch database version 5.0 or higher. Genesys Info Mart uses the REST API client to communicate with the Elasticsearch cluster. You must specify the REST API URL address(es) for the REST client in the following format:
Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Enhanced Callback reporting — Two new dimension tables (CALLBACK_DIAL_RESULTS and CALLBACK_DIM_4) and a number of new CALLBACK_FACT table columns extend support for Callback reporting by providing more data about dialing attempts and dial results. The CALLBACK_* table columns are populated with actual data when you use a Genesys Mobile Services (GMS) release that provides the required user data KVPs. For detailed information about the schema changes, see the Physical Data Model for your RDBMS.
- Enhanced query performance — The index I_GPM_FACT_SDT, on the START_DATE_TIME_KEY in the GPM_FACT table, is now defined for partitioned databases. The index improves the performance of queries that are bounded by time. Previously, the index was added to the GPM_FACT table in the schema-creation script for nonpartitioned databases (make_gim.sql), but not in the script for partitioned databases (make_gim_partitioned.sql).
- Support for Elasticsearch version 5.0+ via RESTful API — In preparation for future support (on premises deployments) for reporting on applications that do not send data to Genesys Info Mart through ICON, Genesys Info Mart now supports use of the Elasticsearch REST API client to retrieve data from an Elasticsearch 5.0 or later database. A new configuration section in the Info Mart application, [elasticsearch-<data-source-id>], and a new configuration option, client, enables you to specify the Elasticsearch cluster node(s) that Genesys Info Mart will use to retrieve data from the data source identified by <data-source-id>.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The transformation job no longer fails because of invalid values in the DIAL_SCHED_TIME field of the GIDB_GO_FIELDHIST table. Instead of failing, the transformation job now ignores invalid values, and logs a warning message similar to the following:
_Field DIAL_SCHED_TIME - integer value was expected
Previously in such scenarios, the transformation job failed with java.lang.NumberFormatException.
On partitioned Microsoft SQL Server deployments with a multilanguage database schema, Job_MaintainGIM no longer fails. Previously in such scenarios, Job_MaintainGIM failed and generated a message similar to the following:
Database error: ALTER TABLE SWITCH statement failed because column 'GSYS_EXT_VCH1' has data type nvarchar(255) in source table 'GIDB_G_IR_HISTORY_V' which is different from its type nvarchar(510) in target table 'TMP_GIDB_G_IR_HISTORY_V'.
On Microsoft SQL Server deployments, the transformation job no longer hangs while processing user data from multimedia interactions in certain scenarios.
Previously in 8.5.009.14 deployments, the transformation job could sometimes hang because of the lock between threads processing userdata (TransformUD) and interaction (TransformCoreMM) information. (GIM-11699)
Genesys Info Mart now correctly populates a technical result of Redirected/RouteOnNoAnswer in agent IRF records in scenarios where:
- A strategy is loaded on a SIP Server routing point that is configured with the SIP Server divert-on-ringing configuration option set to false and the ICON ring-divert configuration option set to 1.
- The strategy attempts to route the call to the agent, who does not answer.
- The strategy subsequently routes the call successfully to voicemail, which is configured on a Trunk Group DN.
Previously in such scenarios, the IRF record for the agent contained an incorrect technical result of CustomerAbandoned/AbandonedWhileRinging. (GIM-11693)
In environments where the configuration option populate-workbin-as-hold is configured to true, the transformation job now correctly populates the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table in scenarios where an agent retrieves an email from his/her workbin and transfers the email to another agent.
Previously in such scenarios, HOLD metrics or end time might (depending on the extraction chunk size and timing) be missing from the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT record associated with the first agent. (GIM-11674)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator release 8.1.514.06 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 18.104.22.168. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5 requires Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.002 or later. Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 is compatible with Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.1.4 and higher.