Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- In scenarios where a Routing Strategy terminates an inbound eServices chat interaction before it reaches an available agent, the IRF for the Strategy that terminated the interaction now correctly indicates that IRF_ANCHOR=1. Previously in this scenario, an incorrect IRF_ANCHOR value was recorded. (GIM-9882)
- Subsequent to the changes that were introduced in release 8.1.402, this release includes additional schema changes to prepare for support of additional interaction flows, such as the Voice Callback feature of Genesys Mobile Services.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
In deployments with a partitioned database schema, the extraction job now successfully handles scenarios similar to the following:
- A terminated voice interaction is recorded as stuck by an ICON that is part of an HA pair.
- The extraction of data from one of the T-Servers is delayed.
Previously in such scenarios, the extraction job might fail during merge processing and generate a message similar to the following:
Unique Constraint Violation for SQL [INSERT INTO GIDB_G_IR_V ...]; ORA-00001: unique constraint (GIM_ETL_ORACLE_8XX.I_G_IR_V_IRID) violated
The performance of the transformation job has been improved in certain scenarios in which a multimedia virtual queue is configured to link to user data (link-msf-userdata=true). Previously, if the virtual queue was associated with a "runaway strategy," transformation job performance was hindered because the job produced too many rows in the TMP_UDH_MM table. (GIM-9885)
Genesys Info Mart now correctly transforms data from the GM_L_USERDATA table when values in the G_STOP_REASON field exceed 50 characters. Previously in such scenarios, the transformation job might have failed with the following error:
error code=12,899; ORA-12899: value too large for column "GSYS_INFOMART"."TMP_IRF_MM"."CALL_STOP_REASON" (actual: 74, maximum: 50)
- Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator release 8.1.500.04 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 8.1.000.24. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.