Also known as ICON. A Genesys product that collects and stores detailed data from various sources in a contact center that is empowered by using Genesys software. Downstream reporting systems can access Interaction Concentrator data in near–real time.
Operating on top of Genesys Framework, the product consists of a server application that is called ICON and a database that is called Interaction Database (IDB). The server receives data from data sources such as Configuration Server, T-Server, or particular Genesys solutions; it then stores this data in IDB by using Genesys DB Server.
Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Mac||Solaris||Windows|
This release includes only resolved issues.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
When transforming Elasticsearch data, Genesys Info Mart now requests fresh indices from Elasticsearch if the cached indices fall within the current extraction interval. Previously in this scenario, Genesys Info Mart considered the cached list of index names to be up to date, and, as result, it did not process SDR data from the end of the last cached index until the end of the extraction interval. (GIM-14155)
The extraction job now correctly handles data from an HA pair of Interaction Concentrators (ICONs) in the following scenario:
- The two ICONs in the HA pair are connected to different configuration data sources (for instance, Configuration Server and Configuration Server Proxy).
- The latency or time deviation between the configuration data sources is not negligible (around one second).
- Both ICONs in the HA pair record a NoData timestamp.
Previously in this scenario, the extraction job might get stuck. (GIM-14149)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator (ICON) release 8.1.514.47 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 220.127.116.11. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5.010 requires Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.009 or higher. Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 is compatible with Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.1.4 and higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager and Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) interoperability requirements are reciprocal:
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5.010.02 and later requires GAX release 8.5.270.06, and vice versa.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager 8.5 releases earlier than 8.5.010 require GAX 8.5 releases earlier than GAX 8.5.270.06, and vice versa.