This section describes how to associate a specific group of hosts or application to a Site. For each Site, a separate LFMT Indexer/Collector must exist. It is recommended that all Site hosts/applications reside in the same geographical location.
Associating hosts or applications to a Site
- In Genesys Administrator Extension, from the LFMT menu, select Site Configuration.
- Choose a Site from the drop-down list.
- Select the checkboxes beside the hosts/applications you would like to assign to the Site.
- Click the Save button.
If a host or application does not appear in the Site Configuration list, ensure the following requirements are met:
- The missing application has the [log] section configured with the option all in its configuration.
- The user logged into GAX has READ permissions on the missing host/application.