Reporting on the Ratings
This topic describes part of the functionality of Genesys Content Analyzer.
You can produce a report on the ratings of a model, either by directly printing it or by generating an HTML file. To obtain a report, first select a model’s ratings node to display the ratings. Then do one of the following.
- Print directly:
On the right-hand pane, right-click and select Print.
Proceed through Page setup and Print dialog boxes.
This report contains the figures from the Average Results and Correct in Top N tabs.
- Use the following procedure to produce an HTML file.
Procedure: Producing an HTML Report on Ratings
- On the left-hand pane, right-click and select Print XML Report.
The Models Training/Testing Results XML Reporting dialog appears, as shown in "Models Training/Testing Results XML Reporting Dialog Box."
- Click Print(Draft). This produces a printout of the HTML file.
- Click Save HTML, then choose a filename and location for the report.
The resulting report has the following structure:
Introductory material, including definitions of precision, recall, and an additional measure called F1, which is a kind of averaging (more precisely, the harmonic mean) of precision and recall.
Model name and information, as it appears when you select the model on the Models subtab.
Microaverage Table, which reproduces the statistics from the Average Results subtab.
Correct category In Top N Categories, which reproduces the statistics from the Correct in Top N subtab.
Results for Categories, which reproduces the statistics from the Results by Category subtab. It does this by listing the following for each category:
- Precision at the confidence level that you set when producing the report.
- Recall at the confidence level that you set when producing the report.
- F1 averaging for the precision and recall in the preceding two items.
- The top two categories likely to be confused with this category, with their confusion ratings.