Using and Rating Models
This topic describes part of the functionality of Genesys Content Analyzer.
- Reading and Understanding the Ratings
- Average Results Subtab
- Category Confusion Subtab
- Results by Category Subtab
- Correct in Top N Subtab
You can have many models, but you can use only one at a time for classification. You designate the model to use in classification by setting it as Active on the Models tab.
Improving the Results
If the results of testing a model are unsatisfactory, there are several things you can do to try to produce an improved model.
- Add more data to the training object
- Analyze your category tree. Are some categories never or seldom used? Are a few categories so general that they absorb most e-mails, leaving little for other categories? See Design and Use Considerations for more on this topic.