|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Finding a Screening Rule
Procedure: Finding a rule
- Right-click anywhere on the Screening tab, then select Find Screening Rules. A dialog box with this name displays, as shown in "Find Screening Rule."
- Enter a string to search for in the Search For field.
- Select Use Regular Expressions if you want the search to treat the string as a regular expression.
- Select check boxes to search in the screening rule's text, name, or both.
- Click Find. The dialog box displays the name, addresses to match, and body of all screening rules found.
This page was last edited on December 19, 2013, at 15:54.