|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Requesting Time Off
Use the Time Off calendar to add a new time-off request, but first, watch the video.
Creating a Time-Off Request
To request time off:
- Select the check box next to each date for which you want to add a time-off request.
- For example, if you want to see an entire month, select all dates in that month.
- Click New.
- The Inserting New Time-Off Items dialog box opens. The Time-Off Limits grid appears at the top of this dialog box. Timesteps that you cannot select in the grid, (because of limits or constraints) are colored red.
- Select the time-off type from the drop-down list.
- If this is a request for a full day off, select the Full Day check box.
- If you work a different number of hours on different days of the week, you must enter the number of paid hours here, so that the system deducts the appropriate hours from your time-off balance.
- Specify the exact hours and minutes in your full day by entering or selecting them in the Paid Time drop-down list box.
- You must select the Full Day check box and the Paid Time check box.
- For part-day requests, clear the Full Day check box and enter a start and end time for the request.
- Click Submit, or, to discard a request, click Cancel.
If WFM successfully processes your requests, the Time Off window reappears and displays your new time-off settings. If the server returns error messages, WFM opens a window containing the errors in a list. Click Close to return to the main Time Off view.
See other time-off-related topics: