Deleting Time-Off Requests
Use the Time Off calendar to remove previously made time-off requests, but first, watch the video.
If the auto-granting feature is enabled, then you can remove granted time off that has not passed the auto-granting lead time listed in the balance pane.
For example, if the granted time-off request is three weeks in the future and the lead time is set to two weeks, then the granted time-off request can be removed. However, if the granted time-off request is only one week in the future, then the request cannot be removed because it has passed the lead time.
To delete time-off requests:
- Select the check boxes for the days with time-off requests you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- The Deleting Time-Off Items window opens, displaying the time-off requests for the days you selected. By default, all are selected.
- Clear the check boxes for time-off requests that you do not want to remove your time-off preferences. All selected time-off requests will be deleted.
- Click Submit or, to keep your time-off requests on the calendar, click Cancel.
- The Time Off window reappears, displaying your updated time-off settings.