|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Recalling Time-Off Requests
Use the Time Off calendar to recall existing requests, but first, watch the video.
To recall time-off requests:
- Select the day where you requested the time off.
- Click Recall.
- WFM displays your recall request(s) in the Recalling Time-Off Items window, with a separate line for each day.
- If you decide not to submit the recall request for a day in the list, clear the check box at the far left of that day's line.
- In the lower-right corner of this view, click Submit.
The recalled time off is marked in the calendar with one of the following statuses:
- Recalled—Indicates that the item was completely recalled and no longer affects your schedule.
- Scheduled, Recalled—Indicates that your recall request was received, but the item is not yet recalled. The item will remain active and in your schedule until a supervisor removes the time off from the schedule.
If your company uses WFM's notifications, WFM sends a notification to your supervisor and republishes the schedule (if autopublish is enabled) with the time off removed.