Using Patterns for Availability Preferences
First, find out why you would use Preferences or Availability Patterns.
Creating Availability Preferences
You can create (add) availability preferences in two ways:
- Use the Preferences Overview pane to enter preferences one day at a time.
- Use an availability pattern, which allows you to specify availability for a range of days at once.
Creating Availability Preferences Using Patterns
To create an availability preference using an availability pattern:
- In the Preferences window, click Availability Patterns.
- The Availability Patterns tab appears.
- At the top left, select the pattern that you want to use to create the preference.
- Click Make Preference.
- The Make Preferences window opens.
- Enter your preference Start Date and End Date.
- Click Apply.
Using the Edit Weekly Preferences Window
To create an availability preference using the Edit Weekly Preferences Window, follow the instructions in Adding and Editing Availability Preferences. When you create the preference, select the Availability check box.
Editing Availability Preferences
To edit availability preferences:
- Use the Preferences Overview pane to edit preferences one day at a time. See Editing and Deleting Preferences.
- Use an the Availability Patterns pane to edit availability for a range of days at once. See Editing Availability Patterns.
Deleting Availability Preferences
Use the Preferences Overview pane to delete preferences one day at a time. See Editing and Deleting Preferences.