Creating Trade Proposals
Use the Create Trade Proposals window to propose a schedule trade:
- In the Schedule window's first column, select the check boxes beside the schedule days that you want to trade. Then click create trade proposals.
- The Create Trade Proposals window opens. Its first line lists the date(s) that you just selected.
- Some types of exceptions do not appear by name. Instead they are marked by the generic label Exception. These exceptions have been configured by the system administrator to be nontradeable.
- Select either This trade proposal is for an individual or This trade proposal is for the community.
- The community option includes agents on your team or agents at your site, depending on how your system administrator has set up WFM Web.
- If you choose the individual option, select the agent's name from the drop-down list.
- The list includes agents on your team or at your site, depending on how your system administrator has set up WFM Web
- If you choose the community option, you cannot select individual names here.
- If you choose the individual option, you can also select Check if you want to manually approve response to this trade proposal.
- Selecting this check box means that for the trade to take place, you must explicitly confirm the other agent's acceptance of this proposal.
- Clearing the box means that once the other agent accepts it, the trade will immediately be submitted for approval, without your intervention.
- If you choose the community option, you cannot clear this check box. You must confirm (accept) one response to submit the trade for approval.
- Optionally, enter comments about this proposal in the large text box near the bottom. You can only enter comments if your system administrator has enabled the Comments feature.
- Click Submit to send the proposal, or Cancel to delete it without sending it.
This page was last modified on January 31, 2018, at 08:00.