|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Autogranted Time Off
If your supervisor enables autogranting, your time-off requests are immediately granted and published to the Master Schedule under certain conditions:
- The feature is enabled. Consult your supervisor.
- All the requested days come after the specified lead time. The lead time is shown on the balance pane.
- The time-off request is for more hours than the minimum required for the autogrant feature to apply.
- Your absence does not exceed time-off limits established by your supervisor.
- You have accrued enough time-off hours to cover your time-off request.
If the autogrant feature is disabled, your time-off requests are entered in Preferred status and a supervisor must grant your requests before they can be included in your schedule.
Some conditions apply to only full-day or part-day time-off requests:
- Full-day time-off requests are always auto-published.
- When a full-day time-off request is recalled, WFM restores a baseline schedule if that is available.
- If the recalled time off itself is a baseline schedule or if a baseline schedule is not available, then WFM inserts a Day Off if the time off was unpaid.
- If the recalled time off is paid, then WFM schedules a compatible shift with the same number of paid hours as the recalled time off.
- A part-day time-off request must occur during the hours of your shift.
- If a part-day time-off instance overlaps a part-day exception, WFM preempts and removes the exception (if configured.)
- If a part-day time-off instance overlaps another part-day time off, WFM refuses the request.
- If the time-off instance that you added has the status Granted, Not Scheduled, WFM will send a notification to your supervisor.
- When you specify either start/end or paid time in a time-off request, WFM verifies the values against these configured constraints: contract availability, minimum "Earliest Start Time" of all available shifts for the day, maximum "Latest End Time" of all shifts.