Configuring the Routing Strategies
This section describes a few sample Universal Routing Server (URS) routing strategies, as configured in Interaction Routing Designer (IRD), which can be used to deliver interactions from an agent to the Knowledge Worker— including negotiation of the PreviewInteraction protocol for delivering the Preview Notification.
This section contains the following topics:
- About the Key Routing Blocks
- About the Preview Interaction Protocol
- Routing to a Particular Knowledge Worker
- Routing with Robin-Robin Selection
- Routing with Broadcast Preview