Also known as ICON. A Genesys product that collects and stores detailed data from various sources in a contact center that is empowered by using Genesys software. Downstream reporting systems can access Interaction Concentrator data in near–real time.
Operating on top of Genesys Framework, the product consists of a server application that is called ICON and a database that is called Interaction Database (IDB). The server receives data from data sources such as Configuration Server, T-Server, or particular Genesys solutions; it then stores this data in IDB by using Genesys DB Server.
Specifies whether associated user data will be stored in mediation segment facts (MSFs) for interactions that are in mediation at this DN (in other words, in this queue), including user data for interactions that are not distributed to a handling resource after the mediation.
- true—MSFs will store associated user data.
- false—MSFs will not store associated user data.
Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This version was first released as an Update release, on 08/27/19. This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Outbound Contact processing improvement — A new configuration option, ocs-chain-history-limit in the [gim-transformation] section, combined with a new log message, 55-20176, improves Genesys Info Mart handling of scenarios that result in excessive numbers of GO_FIELD_HIST and GO_CHAINREC_HIST records, by limiting the number of GIDB_GO_FIELDHIST and GIDB_GO_CHAINREC_HIST records that can be associated with a particular CHAINGUID. Previously in such scenarios, an OutOfMemory error could occur.
Default Value: 5000
Valid Values: 0 or any positive integer, where 0 means there is no limit imposed
Changes Take Effect: At the next run of Job_TransformGIM
If positive, the value imposes a limit on the number of GIDB_GO_FIELDHIST or GIDB_GO_CHAINREC_HIST records that can be associated with a particular CHAINGUID. If the actual number of records exceeds the configured limit, error message 55-20176 is logged, and the chain is ignored.
The option was introduced to prevent OutOfMemory errors during transformation in scenarios where suboptimal SCXML logic results in an excessive number of redial attempts. For example, when an internal case gets reopened from the closed state and the result of the dialed call to the customer is NO_ANSWER, if SCXML keeps adding a record to the calling list and Outbound Contact Server (OCS) keeps dialing the number until the customer answers the call, there can be a very large number of GIDB_GO_FIELDHIST and GIDB_GO_CHAINREC_HIST records for this one CHAINGUID.
Consider setting an alarm on log message 55-20176, so that you can correct problematic scenario logic if necessary.
- Logging enhancement — To improve the readability of logs, Genesys Info Mart no longer logs Genesys Info Mart Manager (GIM Manager) requests or responses by default. Logging of these events can be reenabled by your Genesys representative for troubleshooting purposes. (GIM-12400)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The transformation job no longer fails when Genesys Predictive Routing reporting events are missing the mandatory START_TS attribute. Previously in such scenarios, the transformation job failed with an error similar to the following:
java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("GIM"."GPM_FACT"."START_DATE_TIME_KEY")
Genesys Info Mart now correctly associates user data with the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT (IRF) and MEDIATION_SEGMENT_FACT (MSF) rows created for a mediation resource — such as an Interaction Queue or Strategy — in multimedia scenarios where:
- The link-msf-userdata configuration option is set to true for the mediation resource.
- User data is updated after the MSF row has been initially created.
- The interaction later ends in the mediation resource.
Previously in such scenarios, the updated user data may have not been associated with the IRF and MSF rows for the mediation resource.
The transformation job now correctly populates the TARGET_IXN_RESOURCE_ID column in the MSF table in scenarios where an interaction is revoked from agents more than once. Previously in such scenarios, the transformation job sometimes populated the TARGET_IXN_RESOURCE_ID column in the MSF table with incorrect values. (GIM-12415)
The transformation job now correctly populates the ENTRY_ORDINAL column in the MSF table in scenarios where a multimedia interaction passes through two queues in a given second. Previously in such scenarios, the transformation job sometimes populated the ENTRY_ORDINAL column with values that did not correctly reflect the order in which the interaction passed through queues. (GIM-12405)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator (ICON) release 8.1.514.11 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 184.108.40.206. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5.010 requires Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.009 or higher. Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 is compatible with Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.1.4 and higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager and Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) interoperability requirements are reciprocal:
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5.010.02 and later requires GAX release 8.5.270.06, and vice versa.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager 8.5 releases earlier than 8.5.010 require GAX 8.5 releases earlier than GAX 8.5.270.06, and vice versa.