Default Value: false
Valid Values: true, false
Changes Take Effect: When the application is started or restarted.
Specifies how Workspace populates the default values of the availability ("From" and "Till") interval for a new outbound record created when rescheduling to a new number.
- false: the default values are retrieved from the "From" and "Till" Field object of the Configuration
- true: the "From" and "Till" are inherited from the parent record.
Default Value: 0
Valid Values: Any positive integer
Changes Take Effect: At the next interaction.
When the Main Window - Can Auto-hide the Main Window privilege is granted, this option specifies the duration, in milliseconds, for which the Main Window remains hidden before being displayed when the mouse is at the top of the screen. The value 0 means specifies the minimum value.
Workspace Desktop Edition Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- In environments where the main toolbar is configured in auto-hide mode, you can now configure the delay between the moment when the mouse cursor reaches the top of the screen and the moment the Workspace toolbar is displayed by using the main-window.auto-hide-display-delay option. (IW-16204)
- You can now configure Workspace to preserve the availability interval of the parent Outbound record when rescheduling an Outbound record with a new phone number by using the outbound.reschedule-inherit-parent-availability-interval option. (IW-16289)
- Support for Windows Server 2019 operating system starting with this release. See the Workspace Desktop Edition page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Workspace now correctly handles the display of HTML email interactions when the FONT tag size attribute specifies a decimal fraction value. (IW-16396)
The Chat interaction response timer now correctly supports messages that contain attachments but no text. Previously, the response timer did not start after an agent received only an attachment. (IW-16385)
Chat transcript inactivity timeout messages are now correctly displayed in history views. Previously, timestamps were not displayed with inactivity timeout messages. (IW-16352)
HTML formatted outgoing email interactions now preserve the font formatting of blank lines. (IW-16340)
Voice interactions with attached data containing special characters, such as "\", no longer prevent Workspace from scheduling callbacks. (IW-16321)
Workspace no longer becomes unresponsive when a Team Lead who does not have the Silent Chat Monitoring privilege tries to silently monitor an agent on the Voice channel. (IW-16308)
The email Reply operation no longer fails when the length of the subject of the generated email reply is longer than 512 bytes. Instead, the generated subject is truncated to fit the 512 byte constraint. (IW-16294)
The identification and display of hypertext has been improved for email interactions. (IW-16286)
In Chat interactions, the typing preview message of a contact's next message now occupies the full width of the Chat interaction area. Previously, the message was confined to a predefined width. (IW-16273)
Embedded images are now correctly displayed when a reply email is launched from a History view. Previously, if the Details tab was not active when the agent clicked Reply, embedded images were displayed as broken images in the outgoing reply email. (IW-16177)
Agents can now use the asterisk character (*) as a searchable text character in search keywords that contain the asterisk and other alpha-numeric characters. In this case, the asterisk character is considered as a plain character to match, not as a wildcard. (IW-16047)
The Workbin and Interaction Queue views are now correctly displayed when Workspace is maximized and the Main Window - Can Dock privilege is not granted. Previously in this scenario, the navigation tree could appear truncated. (IW-15955)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.137.06.