|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Voice Prompts are call treatment objects that may include a set of actions to be applied to a called party.
|dbid||int||A unique identifier of a voice prompt. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about this voice prompt.|
|name||string||Name of a voice prompt. Shall be specified as a character string. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the voice prompts(s) with that name.|
|tenant_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a tenant. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the voice prompts that belong to this tenant.|
|switch_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a switch. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the voice prompts that belong to this switch.|
|script_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a script. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the voice prompts that refer to this script.|
|state||int||Current state of a voice prompt (see CfgObjectState). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about voice prompts that are currently in this state.|
- DBID — An identifier of this object in the Configuration Database. Generated by Configuration Server and is unique within an object type. Identifiers of deleted objects are not used again. Read-only.
- switchDBID — A unique identifier of the CfgSwitch to which this voice prompt belongs. Optional.
- tenantDBID — A unique identifier of the CfgTenant to which this voice prompt is allocated. Read only.
- name — A pointer to the voice prompt name that identifies the voice prompt. Should be equal to the voice prompt identifier provided by switch if used for parked call treating. Mandatory. Once specified cannot be changed. Must be unique within tenant it belongs to.
- description — A pointer to the voice prompt description. Can be used by parking platform or switch for generating voice prompt (Text-to-Speech).
- scriptDBID — A unique identifier of the CfgScript for this voice prompt.
- state — Current object state. Mandatory. Refer to CfgObjectState.
- userProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties. Parameter userProperties has the following structure: Each key-value pair of the primary list (TKVList *userProperties) uses the key for the name of a user-defined section, and the value for a secondary list, that also has the TKVList structure and specifies the properties defined within that section.
Common/System Voice Prompts have to be located under \Environment \ Voice Prompts folders. The System Voice Prompts is available for all applications.
Tenant-specific Voice Prompts have to be located under <Tenant>\ Voice Prompts folders. The access to these prompts have only configuration objects with access permissions to this tenant only.
<CfgVoicePrompt> <DBID value="101" /> <switchDBID value="113" /> <tenantDBID value="101" /> <name value="Test_Voice_Prompt" /> <scriptDBID value="0" /> <state value="1" /> </CfgVoicePrompt>