A Role defines what tasks, if any, a user (either an individual User, or member of an Access Group) can or cannot perform on an object for which that user has corresponding permissions.
- DBID — An identifier of this object in the Configuration Database. Generated by Configuration Server and is unique within an object type. Identifiers of deleted objects are not used again. Read-only.
- tenantDBID — A unique identifier of the Tenant that this role belongs to. Mandatory. Once specified, cannot be changed.
- name — The name of the role. Mandatory. Must be unique within the tenant.
- description — A text description of this role.
- state — Current object state. Mandatory. Refer to CfgObjectState.
- userProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties. Parameter userProperties has the following structure: Each key-value pair of the primary list (TKVList *userProperties) uses the key for the name of a user-defined section, and the value for a secondary list, that also has the TKVList structure and specifies the properties defined within that section.
- members — A list of members belonging to this role. Refer to CfgRoleMember.
This page was last modified on October 13, 2015, at 06:04.