Action coding enables agents to report the business results of customer interactions, as well as to explain the reasons for certain operations.
After you select an appropriate code from a menu of predefined Action Codes, the code is passed along with its related request. The code then returns with the event, which indicates that the request has been successfully processed. Eventually, the code is stored in the reporting database.
You can supplement each Action Code with a number of Subcodes that more precisely characterize the reasons for a certain action.
|tenant_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a tenant. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the action codes that belong to this tenant.|
|code_type||int||Type of the action code (see CfgActionCodeType). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the action codes of this type.|
|state||int||Current state of an action code (see CfgObjectState). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about action codes that are currently in this state.|
|dbid||int||A unique identifier of an action code. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about this action code.|
|name||string||Name of an action code. Shall be specified as a character string. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the action code(s) with that name.|
- DBID — An identifier of this object in the Configuration Database. Generated by Configuration Server and is unique within an object type. Identifiers of deleted objects are not used again. Read-only.
- tenantDBID — A unique identifier of the Tenant that this action code belongs to. Mandatory. Once specified, cannot be changed.
- name — A pointer to the name of the action code. Mandatory. Must be unique within the action code type specified below for the given tenant.
- type — Type of the action code. See type CfgActionCodeType. Mandatory. Once specified, cannot be changed.
- code — A pointer to the index or abbreviation of the action code. Mandatory. Must be unique within the action code type specified above for the given tenant.
- subcodes — A pointer to the list of the subcodes defined within the action code (every item of this list is structured as CfgSubcode). When used as an entry in CfgDeltaActionCode (see below), it is a pointer to a list of subcodes added to the existing list.
- state — Current object state. Mandatory. Refer to CfgObjectState.
- userProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties.Parameter userProperties has the following structure: Each key-value pair of the primary list (TKVList *userProperties) uses the key for the name of a user-defined section, and the value for a secondary list, that also has the TKVList structure and specifies the properties defined within that section.
<CfgActionCode> <DBID value="101" /> <tenantDBID value="1" /> <name value="Action" /> <type value="9" />
<state value="1" /> <userProperties> <list_pair key="Property"> <str_pair key="key" value="value" /> </list_pair> </userProperties> </CfgActionCode>