|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
The changes to make to a CfgScript object.
- deltaScript — A pointer to the structure that contains information about changes made to this script data. Mandatory.
- deletedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of deleted user-defined properties. Has the same structure as parameter userProperties.
- changedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties whose values have been changed. Has the same structure as parameter userProperties.
- deletedResources — A pointer to the list of deleted resources (every item of this list is structured as CfgID).
- changedResources — A pointer to the list of structures CfgObjectResource type. Each structure contains information about the resource parameters that have been changed.
This page was last edited on October 13, 2015, at 13:03.