|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
CfgConnInfo contains information about a connection.
- appServerDBID — The unique identifier of the Server this application shall connect to as a client when it is started.
- connProtocol — A pointer to the name of the connection control protocol. Available values: addp. Default: none.
- timoutLocal — The heart-bit polling interval measured in seconds, on client site. See comments below.
- timoutRemote — The heart-bit polling interval measured in seconds, on server site. See comments below.
- mode — The trace mode dedicated for this connection. Refer to CfgTraceMode below. Default value: CFGTMNoTraceMode.
- id — An identifier of the server's listening port. Should correspond to CfgPortInfo.id.
- transportParams — Connection protocol's transport parameters.
- appParams — Connection protocol's application parameters.
- proxyParams — Connection protocol's proxy parameters.
- description — Optional description of the connection.
- charField1 — Optional text field #1.
- charField2 — Optional text field #2.
- charField3 — Optional text field #3.
- charField4 — Optional text field #4.
- longField1 — Optional integer field #1.
- longField2 — Optional integer field #2.
- longField3 — Optional integer field #3.
- longField4 — Optional integer field #4.
TipIf client and server exchange large processing instructions, that is, packets larger than 1Mbyte, the values for timeoutLocal and timeoutRemote for this connection should not be set to less than 3 seconds. Otherwise, the connection library will be forced to disconnect the client.
This page was last edited on October 13, 2015, at 13:03.