|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Agent Logins are unique codes defined within a Switch and assigned to agents. They identify which Agent is working at which Place during a particular working session.
Configuration of Agent Logins in the Configuration Database must exactly match the configuration of those Agent Logins in the switching system. Before adding or deleting a particular Agent Login, make sure that the same change was made in the database of the switching system.
When you specify Agent Logins as objects in a Switch, they are not associated with any particular agents.
|tenant_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a tenant. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the agent logins that belong to this tenant.|
|switch_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a switch. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the agent logins that belong to this switch.|
|state||int||Current state of an agent login (see CfgObjectState). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about agent logins that are currently in this state.|
|login_code||string||Agent login code. Shall be specified as a character string. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the agent login(s) with this code.|
|dbid||int||A unique identifier of an agent login. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about this agent login.|
|no_person_dbid||int||Configuration Server will return information only about agent logins that currently are not associated with any person.|
- DBID — An identifier of this object in the Configuration Database. Generated by Configuration Server and is unique within an object type. Identifiers of deleted objects are not used again. Read-only.
- switchDBID — A unique identifier of the Switch to which this agent login belongs. Mandatory. Once specified, cannot be changed.
- tenantDBID — A unique identifier of the Tenant to which this agent login belongs. Read-only (set automatically according to the current value of tenantDBID of the switch specified in switchDBID). See type CfgSwitch.
- loginCode — A pointer to the agent login code. Mandatory. Must be unique within the switch. Once specified, cannot be changed.
- state — Current object state. Mandatory. Refer to CfgObjectState
- override — The number used as a substitute of a regular agent login in certain types of routing.
- useOverride — An indicator of whether the override value shall be used instead of the loginCode value for accessing this agent login in certain types of routing. Recommended to be set to CFGTrue by default. See type CfgFlag.
- switchSpecificType — An integer that corresponds to a combination of switch-specific settings for this agent login. Cannot be set to a zero or negative value.
- password — A pointer to the agent login password.
Deletion of Agent Login X will cause the following events set out in the order of arrival:
- Modification of agentLogins of the agent who had Agent Login X assigned
- Deletion of Agent Login X
<CfgAgentLogin> <DBID value="101" /> <switchDBID value="102" /> <tenantDBID value="1" /> <loginCode value="001" /> <state value="1" /> <userProperties> <list_pair key="Property"> <str_pair key="key" value="value" /> </list_pair> </userProperties> <useOverride value="2" /> <switchSpecificType value="1" /> </CfgAgentLogin>