A GVP Reseller is a collection of GVP Customers.
|dbid||int||A unique identifier of a folder. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about this folder.|
|name||string||Name of a GVP Reseller. Shall be specified as a character string. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the GVP Resellers with that name.|
|tenant_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a tenant. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the GVP Resellers that belong to this tenant.|
|state||int||Current state of a GVP Reseller (see type CfgObjectState). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about GVP Resellers that are currently in this state.|
- DBID — An identifier of this object in the Configuration Database. Generated by Configuration Server and is unique within an object type. Identifiers of deleted objects are not used again. Read-only.
- tenantDBID — A unique identifier of the CfgTenant to which this GVP Reseller is allocated.
- name — A pointer to name of the GVP Reseller. Mandatory. Must be unique within the configuration database.
- displayName — A name for this GVP Reseller that appears on the console display
- startDate — The date when this GVP Reseller starts.
- isParentNSP — If CFGTrue, this GVP Reseller is a Parent Network Service Provider. Refer to CfgFlag.
- timeZoneDBID — A CfgTimeZone associated with this GVP Reseller
- notes — Optional notes and information relevant for this GVP Reseller.
- state — Current object state. Mandatory. Refer to CfgObjectState.
- userProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties. Parameter userProperties has the following structure: Each key-value pair of the primary list (TKVList *userProperties) uses the key for the name of a user-defined section, and the value for a secondary list, that also has the TKVList structure and specifies the properties defined within that section.
This page was last modified on October 13, 2015, at 06:05.