|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
CfgObjectResource contains information about object's resource and related optional parameters. The role of the resource and content of optional parameter is dictated by the value resourceType property. See CfgResourceType.
- resourceType — Type of the resource. See type CfgResourceType. Mandatory.
- objectDBID — An identifier of the object referred by this resource. Type of the object is defined by objectType property
- objectType — Type of the object referred by this resource. See type CfgObjectType. Mandatory.
- description — Optional description of the resource
- charField1 — Optional text field #1
- charField2 — Optional text field #2
- charField3 — Optional text field #3
- charField4 — Optional text field #4
- longField1 — Optional integer field #1
- longField2 — Optional integer field #2
- longField3 — Optional integer field #3
- longField4 — Optional integer field #4