Treatments, which are most often used in automated outbound campaigns, tell Outbound Contact Server (OCS) how to respond to an unsuccessful call result (a call that does not reach the intended party). For example, the response to an unsuccessful connection may be to redial, and the response to a successful connection may be to play a message.
A Treatment Sequence is a group of treatment objects that all contain the same Call Result value. Treatments in a sequence are applied to a call in their numerical order (see the Treatment property Number in Sequence).
|dbid||int||A unique identifier of the treatment. If specified, configuration server will return information only about this treatment.|
|tenant_dbid||int||A unique identifier of the tenant. If specified, Configuration server will return information only about the treatment(s) that belong to this tenant.|
|name||string||Name of a treatment. Shall be specified as a character string. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the treatment(s) with that name.|
|call_result||int||A call result related to this treatment (see GctiCallState). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the treatments(s) with that call result.|
|rec_action_code||int||A record action code (see CfgRecActionCode). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the treatments(s) with that record action code.|
|dest_dn_dbid||int||A unique identifier of destination dn. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the treatments(s) with that destination dn specified.|
|call_action_code||int||A call action code (see CfgCallActionCode). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the treatments(s) with that call action code.|
|state||int||Current state of the table access (see CfgObjectState). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the table access(s) that are currently in this state.|
- DBID — An identifier of this object in the Configuration Database. Generated by Configuration Server and is unique within an object type. Identifiers of deleted objects are not used again. Read-only.
- tenantDBID — A unique identifier of the CfgTenant to which this treatment action is allocated. Mandatory.Once specified, cannot be changed.
- name — A pointer to treatment action name. Mandatory.
- description — A pointer to treatment action description.
- callResult — A call result related to this treatment. Refer to GctiCallState in Variable Types of Common APIs. Mandatory.
- recActionCode — A record action code. Refer to CfgRecActionCode in User Defined Variable Types. See the table under CfgRecActionCode and Treatment Attributes.
- dateTime — A time and date when another attempt must be applied again to dn. The parameter is used if recActionCode is set to CFGRACRetryAtDate. Refer to time_t from time.h of ANSI C library.
- cycleAttempt — An maximum number of sequential attempts the treatment can be applied to dn. The parameter is used if recActionCode is set to CFGRACCycle.
- interval — A time interval in minutes between attempts. The parameter is used if recActionCode is set either to CFGRACCycle or CFGRACRetryIn.
- increment — The time in interval in minutes which increments the interval after each attempt. The parameter is used if recActionCode is set to CFGRACCycle.
- callActionCode — A call action code. Refer to CfgCallActionCode in User Defined Variable Types. The callActionCode can be applied to following call results only. (Refer to GctiCallState in Variable Types of Common APIs):
- destDnDBID — A unique identifier of the dn to which the call with this call result will be forwarded/routed. The dns of following types can be used to specify this parameter:
- Refer to CfgDNTypes of User Defined Variable Types.
- This parameter is recommended to be defined for following callActionCodes:
- Refer also to CfgCallActionCode of User Defined Variable Types.
- attempts — An attempt number to which the action should be performed.
- state — Current object state. Mandatory. Refer to CfgObjectState.
- userProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties. Parameter userProperties has the following structure: Each key-value pair of the primary list (TKVList *userProperties) uses the key for the name of a user-defined section, and the value for a secondary list, that also has the TKVList structure and specifies the properties defined within that section.
- range — Parameter defining a time range
CfgRecActionCode and Treatment Attributes
The table below contains relationship between CfgRecActionCode and treatment attributes. Attributes marked with * are mandatory. Defaults are specified for GUI representation only. Parameters marked with N/A (Not Applicable) must be disabled in Configuration Manager GUI for this action code.
|range:1-n||range: 0-n||range: 1-n||range: 0-n|
|Default is 10||Default is 1||Default is 0|
|Caption: "Number of attempts"||Caption: "Interval between attempts"||Caption: "Increment interval"|
|Default is 30|
|Caption: "Retry in minutes"|
|CFGRACNextInChain||*||N/A||* = Chain recycle if >0||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Default is 0|
|Caption: "Chain recycle" can be done as checkbox|
|CFGRACNextInChainAfter||*||N/A||* = Chain recycle if >0||*||N/A||N/A|
|Default is 0||Default is 30|
|Caption: "Chain recycle" can be done as checkbox||Caption: "Retry in minutes"|
|CFGRACNextInChainAtDate||*||*||* = Chain recycle if >0||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Default is 0|
|Caption: "Chain recycle" can be done as checkbox|
If the GctiCallState = GctiCStAgentCallBackErr, the following types of CFGRecActionCode could be used within the recActionCode property only:
- CFGRACCycle ("Redial")
- CFGRACRetryIn ("Retry in")
- CFGRACRetryAtDate ("Retry at specified date")
One Treatment can be associated with several CallingLists (see CfgCallingList).
Deletion of Treatment X will cause the following events set out in the order of arrival:
- Modification of treatmentDBIDs of all calling lists that included Treatment X
- Deletion of Treatment X
<CfgTreatment> <DBID value="101" /> <tenantDBID value="101" /> <name value="Test_Treatment" /> <description value="test treatment" /> <callResult value="0" /> <recActionCode value="6" /> <attempts value="1" /> <dateTime value="1170292126" /> <cycleAttempt value="0" /> <interval value="0" /> <increment value="0" /> <callActionCode value="9" /> <destDNDBID value="0" /> <state value="1" /> <range value="0" /> </CfgTreatment>