- Default Value: point
- Valid Values: A valid font size unit. The following units are supported: pixel, point
- Changes take effect: When the application is started or restarted.
- Description: Specifies whether points or pixels are used for the units of font size in the Rich Editor view for e-mail and other rich text based interactions.
ImportantFont size is always stored in pixels in the configuration layer. This option defines how font size is displayed.
- Default Value: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0)
- Valid Values: A string representing a valid User-Agent HTTP header according to RFC 1945.
- Changes take effect: At the next interaction.
- Description: Specifies the User-Agent HTTP header value set in the HTTP requests used by the rich text editor to download external images.
This page was last modified on April 25, 2016, at 06:14.