Concepts And Features
Interaction Workspace features a unified user interface (UI) that empowers contact-center employees to make their contact center truly dynamic by enabling them to respond in real time to real-time information from a wide variety of touch points and channels.
Interaction Workspace enhances internal communications, user performance, and quality. Interaction Workspace features a privilege-driven flow of information based on roles that you assign to your agents.
The following is a list of some of the main features of Interaction Workspace:
- Role-based application
- Open Framework for integration and extendability
- Support of plug-ins from many Genesys solutions.
- Advanced Multi-Channel Interaction interface
- Active Call Recording
- Active Screen Recording
- Multiple Channels
- Inbound Voice for both SIP and TDM
- Outbound Campaigns
- Web Callback
- Print preview
- QA review
- Team Communicator
- Favorites and Corporate Favorites
- Internal Instant Messaging
- Standard Responses Library and suggested responses (including filtering by language or other category)
- Agent and Contact-Center performance tracking
- Contact History Management
- Last-agent routing
- Broadcast Message viewing
- Disposition codes
- Customer context notifications
- Silent monitoring, coaching, and barge-in (SIP and Chat only; for Team Lead agents or from a 3rd party Supervisor, including monitoring the current interaction)
- Multi-site support
- Main Window view or Gadget based interface.
- Spelling check (including corporate dictionary support)
- Business Continuity (Disaster Recovery)
- Implementation of Language Packs to facilitate the customization of the User Interface in any non-right-reading language.
- Business Data Management and Case Data Management
Interaction Workspace incorporates Genesys interactions into a multi-modal paradigm that enables agents to invoke interactions within interactions to ensure a consistent customer experience. Interaction Workspace is integrated with Genesys 8 components and applications, including Enterprise SDK, Platform SDK, Management Framework, T-Servers, Universal Contact Server, Interaction Server, Configuration Server Data Base, Statistics Server for Reporting, SIP Server, and various specialized plug-in IPs. Interaction Workspace is dependent upon Genesys Administrator. See Architecture for a more detailed description of the Interaction Workspace architecture.
Interaction Workspace displays all dates based on the time zone and the locale of the workstation where the user is logged in.