New In Interaction Workspace Deployment Guide 8.1.402.00
The following topics have been added or changed significantly since the 8.1.3 release:
- Information about Dialing an alternate number in Outbound Preview Mode was added to the Outbound Campaign Interactions topic.
- The Security topic was updated to include new information for TLS, FIPS, and configuring security for Interaction Workspace SIP Endpoint.
- Information about passing login information through the command line interface when logging in to the Interaction Workspace application was added to the Agent Login and Authentication topic.
- The Procedure: Adding a new language dictionary to Interaction Workspace was added to the information about the Spelling Check feature.
- The following options were added to the Contact options:
- The email.move-inbound-to-in-progress-workbin-on-reply option was added to the E-Mail options.
- The following options were added to the Interaction Workspace SIP Endpoint options:
- The outbound.call-result-automatically-selected option was added to the Outbound options.
- Information about the Contact - Can Edit Contact privilege has been updated.
This page was last edited on May 30, 2013, at 16:28.