Configure Roles for GRAT
|Purpose: Configure Roles for Genesys Rules Authoring Tool.|
(Optional) Configure Roles Settings for Rules Management
Purpose: To import permissions which enable a user to create rules for Genesys Web Engagement. Once roles are imported, you can assign them to the user involved in publishing the rules template and creating rules for Web Engagement.
Note: This step is optional if you already created a user with Roles Privileges that enable creating Rules packages in Genesys Rules Authoring. See Role-Based Access Control in the Genesys Rules System Deployment Guide.
- Start Genesys Administrator and navigate to
PROVISIONING > Accounts > Roles. Click
- Enter a name for this role. For instance,
GWE Rules Administrator.
Members. You can now specify who will have this role privilege. Click on the
Addbuttons to add an access group or a user. For instance,
- Select the
Role Privilegestab and select
Genesys Rules Authoring Toolin the Add/Remove Products section. The list of privileges appears.
Save & Close.
- Members of this role can do the following:
- Create and publish CEP rule templates
- Create, modify, and deploy rule packages
- Create, modify, and delete rules
Back to Task Table