Genesys Web Engagement Developer's Guide
This Developer's Guide includes the following introductory material to help you to understand and use Genesys Web Engagement:
- Product Overview — Start here for an overview of Genesys Web Engagement's features, components, and related components.
- Architecture — A look at the high-level architecture and event workflow for Genesys Web Engagement.
- Visitor Identification — Identify visitors and capture their activities on your website.
- Engagement Models — Define categories or business events with the Simple and Advanced Web Engagement models.
- Application Development — Contains information about the entire application development process, including how to create, build, and deploy your application; creating business information, catetories, and rules; customizing the widgets and engagement strategies; testing with the Web Engagement Proxy; and enabling monitoring.
- Genesyslab Sample — A full Genesys Web Engagement sample application you can deploy and test.
- Check Your Application Version — Details how you can check the version of your application and the Genesys Web Engagement Servers.
- Using the Plug-in for GAX — Provides information about the Plug-in for Genesys Administrator Extension and how you can use it to create your Web Engagement application.
- Using the Plug-in for IW — Provides information about how the Plug-in for Interaction Workspace extends the IW interface to support Genesys Web Engagement.
This page was last modified on August 27, 2015, at 08:58.