Editing Time-Off Requests
Use the Time Off calendar to edit existing time-off requests, but first, watch the video.
To edit time-off requests:
- Select the check box next to each date for which you want to edit a time-off request.
- Click Edit.
- The Editing Time-Off Items dialog box appears with the Time-Off Limits grid at the top. The dialog displays the time-off requests for the days you selected. By default, all are selected.
- Clear the check boxes for time-off requests that you do not want to edit.
- Change the time-off settings for the requests you want to edit.
- Click Submit.
- To discard your changes, click Cancel.
If WFM successfully processes your requests, the Time Off window reappears and displays your new time-off settings.
You might see a message containing a list of errors. If so, simply click Back and correct the errors.